System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Chase Transactions Not Downloading [Edited]

Comments

• bdmcmurdo
    bdmcmurdo Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem with brokerage accounts from two different financial institutions. This is a HUGE inconvenience!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @bdmcmurdo,

To troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. When did you first notice this issue? Which financial institutions are affected? Is this impacting all accounts with those financial institutions? How old are the missing transactions? Are they showing as pending or posted on the financial institution website?

If you haven't done so already, please check to make sure the registers for the affected accounts are sorted by date (and if any non-investment accounts are also impacted, please check to make sure there are no active filters).

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bdmcmurdo
    bdmcmurdo Member ✭✭
    Options

Kristina,

Two of my investment accounts are affected, but no credit card accounts. Both accounts have missing transactions, which have all been posted on their websites.

Two transactions from my account with ETrade, sell transactions both dated 12/15/23 failed to download, but the problem seems to have been fixed now. I had to manually enter the two transactions, but all subsequent transactions have downloaded correctly.

The worse problem is my account with Schwab. This account used to be with TDAmeritrade, which was taken over by Schwab at the beginning of September, I believe. I changed the Account name and the login information necessary to make the connection with Schwab, but didn't reset the account or anything else. The on-line update seems to make the connection to Schwab with no error, but fails to download transactions. I'm missing all 25 transactions starting from 9/18/23 until now, and had to enter them manually. They are all dividend and interest transactions.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear the issue with ETrade seems to be resolved.

There is a known issue with Schwab accounts missing transactions/not downloading. If you haven't already done so, I would recommend bookmarking this Community Alert to get any updates, when available, and know when the issue is resolved. If you haven't already done so, please backup your Quicken file and follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Deactivate all the accounts associated with Charles Schwab.
    2. Navigate to Charles Schwab's website, (www.schwab.com), look for third-party apps, and unlink Quicken.
    3. After the accounts are unlinked, return to Quicken, and attempt to Add the Charles Schwab accounts by using the "+" button.

If the issue persists, reset the cloud:

1. Click on "Edit"
    2. Select "Preferences"
    3. Go to the "Mobile & Web" tab
    4. Click on "Reset Cloud"

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• ronaries
    ronaries Member
    Options

Ditto on Schwab Bank transactions and Brokerage transactions. No joy.

Ronaries

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ronaries,

If by Schwab, you mean Charles Schwab, that is a known issue. I'd recommend bookmarking the Community Alert so that you'll see any updates, when available, and know when the issue is resolved.

If the troubleshooting in my earlier post did not correct the issue, I also recommend that you reach out to Quicken support directly for further assistance since they are able to escalate the issue as appropriate. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.