How to connect the cards serviced by Capital One; i.e. Menards & Walmart

Options

When I select "all Bills" and search for Capital One, it only shows my regular Capital One card, not Menards nor Walmart which are both serviced by Capital One and do NOT have separate logins. I cannot figure out how to connect Quick to these accounts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @WinstonCup,

To assist with this, please provide more information. Are you trying to add these accounts to your Quicken, trying to add them as Online Billers, or both? If you haven't already added the accounts to your Quicken, you would need to do that first, due to the way Capital One connects with Quicken (EWC+). If you have them connected in your Quicken and still do not see the option to connect them as Online Billers, it may be that Capital One does not make that information available for those accounts.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• WinstonCup
    Options

Yes, I already have the accounts set up in Quicken - I made a type in my question - I meant to say which I select "Add Bills".

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first.  After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, test to see if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.