Chase Southwest Air credit card stopped downloading around Dec 1st 2023

Options

Anyone else have this experience, now I can't even try to re-enable online services. I have another Chase credit card account that is working just fine (Amazon prime account under my userid). I checked both accounts are setup for use with quicken

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @gpounders@,

Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to connect and download transactions? Is your other Chase Credit Card connected using the same financial institution instance?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gpounders@
    gpounders@ Member ✭✭
    Options

No errors, just no downloaded data. I did notice this message now, Your finanical insitution supports and improved connection. I am using web connect now and my other accounts using web connect+. When I try to setup new method, it fails

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @gpounders@,

What occurs when attempting to migrate this account to Express Web Connect +? What step does it fail at? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.