Subscription payment isn't processing

Options

I've tried to Submit payment twice for a subscription purchase. I used a different credit card each time to test whether it is a card issue. It is not a card issue. All entered fields are correct. I keep receiving the "…payment isn't processing…" message. I suspect an issue on vendor end. Any ideas? Honestly, this may lead me to forgo the purchase. I do not have confidence in Quicken if there is an issue to purchase the service.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @RVA Dell,

To help troubleshoot this issue, I took a look on the server side. I can see you created an account, but it's not reflecting any payment attempts. Which web browser are you using? Have you tried using a different web browser? Do you have any browser extensions, such as a pop up blocker or ad blocker active? If so, you may want to pause them and try again.

If neither of the suggestions above resolve the issue, then I would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for assistance, since they have access to tools that Moderators cannot access. Quicken Support contact information can be found through this link here. Phone support is not available on weekends, but chat support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT 7 days a week, with the exception of holidays.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.