Express Web update not working

Options
Ken Weissberg
Ken Weissberg Member ✭✭✭

Express web accounts are not working today 1/2/24 . They worked yesterday. Using PC Windows

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Ken Weissberg,

To assist with this issue, please provide additional information. Are you receiving any error messages when you try to update your accounts? If not, then what is happening when you try to update (eg - does it freeze and never complete, or does it claim it completed, but show 0 transactions for those accounts, etc)?

If you're not receiving any error messages, then I would recommend you refresh your token with Quicken by logging out of the program and back in again. To do this, go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts, then click the blue Sign in as a different user link.

When the confirmation window pops up, you will need to type "yes" in the text box, then click the Sign Out button. When Quicken finishes logging you out, it will bring you back to the login screen. Login and test to see if the issue persists.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ken Weissberg
    Ken Weissberg Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Kristina,

Thanks for your response. This afternoon I tried something else and it worked. I reset each of the accounts separately that use Express Web. After each one I did a "One Step Update" to make sure the last date of update changed to the current date & time. It did. If I have this problem again in the future, is your way better or faster?

Thanks,

Ken

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear resetting the accounts separately worked. Whether or not there's a faster way to do it depends on what is causing the issue in the first place. The process I described earlier is the best starting point when multiple financial institutions are affected.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ken Weissberg
    Ken Weissberg Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Kristina,

Thanks. Will do that next time.

Ken

This discussion has been closed.