Kohls credit card won't update

Options

Is there any activity on this issue where Quicken will not connect to download Kohls card transactions? Going on 6 motnhs with no resolution now.

Comments

• Texbox
    Texbox Member
    Options

I too would like to know a current status. It's been a while and if it can't be resolved, just say so. Honesty goes a long way.

Plus, I just got a notice that they're going up on the subscription price from $4.99 to $5.99 a month. When my renewal comes due in June, not sure I'm going to renew. Between periodic updating issues and their response, not sure of the value anymore.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello,

The current known issue with Kohl's is still ongoing and being worked on. We do not have an ETA on when a resolution will become available. Please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jtashiro
    jtashiro Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to the list of Quicken Classic Windows users unable to auto download from Kohls Credit Card site. This is incredibly frustrating.

• QUserSince1993
    Options

I would recommend sending a note to Kohl's letting them know your displeasure and state you are turning off paperless billing until it is fixed.

• Smattus
    Smattus Member ✭✭
    Options

Another Kohls victim

• PCarpenterKohls
    PCarpenterKohls Member
    edited February 1
    Options

This is getting Old, going on for months now! [Removed - Language]

• PCarpenterKohls
    Options

What is being done about this? This is unacceptable for my banking information

• QknUser8472
    QknUser8472 Member ✭✭
    Options

This is NOT a Quicken Issue/Problem. It is solely a Kohl's problem which has been stated numerous times in previous posts and on Kohl's website. Quicken can't do anything about it unless Kohl's decides to allow Quicken again.

• QknUser8472
    QknUser8472 Member ✭✭
    Options

This is NOT a Quicken Issue/Problem. It is solely a Kohl's problem which has been stated numerous times in previous posts and on Kohl's website. Quicken can't do anything about it unless Kohl's decides to allow Quicken again.

• QknUser8472
    QknUser8472 Member ✭✭
    Options

This discussion has been closed.