Kohl's Credit Card Support in Quicken Classic

Options

Its a new year and adding or updating a Kohl's Credit Card in Quicken is still an unresolved issue.

When one searches for discussions on this topic, there are a number of reports dating back to the Summer months without any reported resolution or status update from a Quicken source.

If this problem is being actively worked, please say so and include an ETA for the fix.

If its not going to be worked, please say so.

If Kohl's terminated the relationship and has no plans to revisit it, please say so.

Kindly refrain from closing the discussion without one of the foregoing.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @CCC1,

The issue connecting with Kohl's is a known issue. If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you bookmark this Community Alert. The issue is being caused by the financial institution blocking the connection. We have no ETA, and the current recommendation is to reach out to the financial institution for further assistance.

When it comes to closing discussions, since posting to the Community is not the same as submitting a trouble ticket with Quicken Support, posts do get closed after approximately one month of inactivity, whether the issue has been resolved or not. Making periodic posts to prevent it from falling inactive for that long is the best way to prevent a post from getting closed.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Melinda
    Melinda Member ✭✭
    Options

I reached out to the financial institution and was told that there is nothing on my account blocking Quicken's access. I was told to contact Quicken customer support. An issue that has been going on since July, 2023 and this is the answers we get, "It's the other guy" from both sides.

• DorothyS
    DorothyS Member
    Options

I have reached out to Kohls, they are of no help. This issue has been pending for several month, there is nothing that the user can do to resolve this. Please try to resolve asap.

• CCC1
    CCC1 Member
    Options

Still waiting for someone to take the initiative with both sides and resolve this.

This discussion has been closed.