Synced Fidelity Account Shows Half Year Transactions

Options
Bobby Izquierdo
Bobby Izquierdo Member
edited February 3 in Investing (Windows)

I connected to my Fidelity accounts and synced, but I only see transactions through August and not before. How far back does Quicken sync? Why can't I get all of the 2023 transactions?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depends on the financial institution, it is their decision how far back the transactions go in the initial download.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you first connect a Quicken Account to a Financial Institution account you do get some historical transactions, but almost certainly not all transactions from the time the account was opened up to "today", unless the account has been opened fairly recently. It's always been the case that the Financial Institution itself dictates the window of opportunity to download historical transactions and about 3 months worth of transactions seems to be pretty common, which is roughly what you got.

Sometimes you can dig further into the past beyond the initial download as some institutions do allow for downloads of older information that you initiate by logging into their web site. You might check to see if Fidelity is in that camp.

This discussion has been closed.