Attachments in Online Center

Options

For some expenses, I attach the associated invoice, account statement or receipt in the account register when inputting the expense. However, if I am entering the expense in the online center payments tab (including category splits when applicable) to initiate an online payment from my bank, if I want to attach a document, I have to add the attachment in the register AFTER inputting the information in online center.

Can you add the ability to add attachments in the online center to avoid having to separately attach the file in the register?

Yes, my Quicken file goes back to 1991.
1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you know that you don't have to go to the Online Center to initiate online payments? You can do it directly from the register.

I mention this because it took me a long time to realize that I could do it that way.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which is interesting to me, because lots of years ago when I did pay bills from a Wells Fargo account, I discovered paying them from the register first, and never really used the Online Center at all.

In reference to putting attachments in the Online Center, it seems to me that would need to create a whole new way to save them in the database and with GUI changes, and given the lack of requests for this, isn't likely to happen.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/