TD Bank (Canada)

Options
hemspa
hemspa Unconfirmed, Member
edited February 8 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

I just subscribed to Quicken Classic Deluxe and am all excited to get going. I began by adding accounts; one with TD Waterhouse (no problem) and one with TD Bank (problem). When I enter my username and password to link the TD Bank account I get this message:

»You can now restore or set up automated access to your accounts from TD Bank Online Banking. Find out how at www.tdbank.com/securityupgrade.

Care Code: 2000«

I follow the link provided and it takes me to TD Bank's US banking webpage (and definitely not a security upgrade page). I searched TD Bank's Canadian (and US) web page for any sort of security upgrade info and there's no such thing (that I can find). I had no issue connecting this account with Mint. Any others have trouble and what am I doing wrong?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @hemspa,

To assist with this issue, I checked for error messages/codes on the server side. What it shows on the server side is a FDP-103 invalid credentials error. Since you said you're trying to add these accounts for the first time, I'd recommend that you double check that you're connecting to the correct connection option in Quicken.

If you have double checked and are certain that you are selecting the correct connection option for TD Bank in Quicken, then the next thing to double check is that your login credentials are being input correctly and, if you're using any sort of password manager (including the keychain app built into Mac), that the information in the password manager is current and correct.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• hemspa
    hemspa Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Thank you Kristina. Your response helped resolve the issue. For Canadians using TD note that there is TD Bank and TD Canada Trust in Quicken's list of institutions. I was selecting TD Bank and I should have selected TD Canada Trust.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.