System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Discover not downloading (QMac)

Comments

• redhawks
    redhawks Member
    Options

I have the same problem, and I'm on Windows 11, so this isn't just a Mac thing. Last transaction downloaded 12/11/2023. My connection for my credit card is currently thru Discover Bank. If I set up a new Quicken file, and establish a new connection thru Discover Bank, it will connect and download transactions but only thru 12/11/2023. I have tried setting up a connection thru Discover Card and Discover Card Account Center, but both of those give me an error, "Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501" It also clearly states that Discover card cannot fix the problem—it's on the Quicken side.

What do we need to do to fix this?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @redhawks,

Usually a CC-501 error is a temporary issue. It generally means the connection is being temporarily blocked due to something like maintenance or unusually high traffic on the server. If the issue persists longer than 1 business day, please reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rayswank
    rayswank Member
    Options

I have contacted Quicken support, and I am receiving this same error for almost a month now. I've just resorted to manually entering all Discover transactions since I find it impossible to get this Discover account to work with Quicken.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rayswank,

To assist with this issue, please provide additional information. When you say you're receiving this same error, are you referring to the CC-501 error, or are you getting a different error message/code? What kind of account are you having trouble adding/updating? Which connection option are you using when you try to connect (Discover Card, Discover Bank, something else)?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PeterHoltan
    PeterHoltan Member ✭✭
    edited January 19
    Options

[Removed - Rant]

This discussion has been closed.