Download not working for USAA Visa and Fidelity Rewards Visa

Options
rrjeanes
rrjeanes Member ✭✭

I'm using Quicken Classic Deluxe for Windows and running Windows 10. Quicken version R53.32; Build 27.1.53.32

I have been using Quicken for many years and have it linked to 6 accounts for downloading: a Wells-Fargo checking account, a PayPal account, a Discover Bank Savings account, a Discover Credit Card account, a Fidelity Rewards Visa account and a USAA Visa account. All had been downloading without difficulty for a long time but for several months now, I've had problems with the two Visa accounts. I'm not sure exactly when it started. When I try to download either one of them, Quicken makes the connection, tells me it's updating financial information, then tells me it's processing transactions. Then it finishes and the account register shows an updated date for the last download but the One Step Update Summary always says "1 account updated, 0 New Transactions". I can log into both these Visa accounts directly and see there are multiple transactions that should have downloaded. The Fidelity Visa connects via Express Web Connect and the USAA Visa connects via Express Web Connect+.

My other 4 accounts continue to download without any issues.

I will appreciate any help you can offer very much

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rrjeanes,

There is currently a known issue with USAA accounts missing transactions/not downloading. If you haven't done so already, I recommend that you follow the directions in this Community Alert, and if the issue persists, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

For the Fidelity Rewards Visa issue, are you connecting through the Elan Financial Services connection? The best starting point when transactions aren't downloading is to follow the directions in this article:

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rrjeanes
    rrjeanes Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately, they were no help.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Since the troubleshooting above did not correct the issue, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance, as they have access to tools we cannot access through this channel and they are able to escalate the issue if needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rrjeanes
    rrjeanes Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, again.

I'll try Quicken support when I get a chance.

This discussion has been closed.