Venmo connection working?

Options
subtle
subtle Member ✭✭

I recently found that venmo is not connecting to quicken classic for mac. No changes to my security credentials, but its rejecting them and asking for a re-sign in. I've verified and keep having the same issue, with both email address and my username. Anyone else?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @subtle,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? Are you getting any error messages/codes when you try to update/connect the account(s)? When did you first notice this issue? Is it happening only with Venmo accounts?

Additionally, please be aware that there are currently a couple known connection issues with Venmo. Click this link for more information on the Venmo FDP-103 issue and this link for more information on the Venmo FDP-106 issue.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• subtle
    subtle Member ✭✭
    Options

All I get now is: "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for Venmo"

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

That error message corresponds to a FDP-103 (invalid credentials) error. This issue is a known issues that has already been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10451363/CTP-7624)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.