System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Cannot download AMEX TRansactions

Comments

• ODB
    ODB Member ✭✭
    Options

I have now had 6 failed attempts to reestablish the online connection for my AMEX account.
    Quicken takes me to the Amex site where I authorize the download, I get a message that the authorization was successful and I am redirected to to a page that is supposed to reconnect me with Quicken and then get a sign fail to timeout or connection error. 😫

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ODB,

To assist with this issue, I would recommend making sure that any browser plugins and/or extensions are either disabled or paused when trying to reconnect your account. If the issue persists after that, I'd recommend trying temporarily setting a different default browser, then try reconnecting the account again. If you have an anti-virus, firewall, or VPN active, you may want to pause them while going through the process since they may be interfering with communication and causing the time out error. Some anti-virus software also has a "safe banking" feature that auto redirects banking sessions to a custom browser. If your antivirus has that feature, please pause it while reconnecting your account.

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.