Marcus--Goldman Sachs. Issue NOT resolved

Options
Gulf of Maine
Gulf of Maine Member ✭✭

ticket #10712239)

I cannot sign in as it says words to the effect that "Did you mistype credentials" on Quicken for Mac.

This problem has existed for over 5 days.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Gulf of Maine,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• raklouie
    raklouie Member
    Options

Here is a screenshot of my contact with Marcus regarding downloading to Quicken for Mac. It appears that Marcus has made a decision, apparently beginning this year, not to allow linking. There is a lot of financial press about Goldman Sachs' problems with consumer financial services, especially with Apple, and a forthcoming breakup of the Apple/GS card service. I'm not holding my breath for a resolution.

• dcostandi
    dcostandi Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think it's limited to Mac. Goldman's Folio business simply removed the ability to download Quicken transactions on their trading platform about three months ago. No warning or banner given. The button was just removed. After a software update around 1/13/2024 the functionality was returned but is causing "me" many problems. Downloads since the change create duplicate security entries. FDIC.SWEEP transactions are mis-classified, foreign tax charges show as misc-expense with no linkage to the security involved. The download service has been garbage and I've corrupted my quicken file numerous times,

This discussion has been closed.