Date Lag

Options
umpire73
umpire73 Member ✭✭

I went online today to see my current positions on all of my accounts. Why does my banking accounts show January 2nd when it is January 8?

Tagged:

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

When you say you "went online today", do you mean you clicked the Update Accounts (circular arrow) icon at the top of the left sidebar? Where are you seeing it show January 2 on your bank account? Or are you saying the latest transaction in your bank account register is January 2?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • umpire73
    umpire73 Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, I did click on the circular arrow at the top left sidebar. But, when I look at a list of my accounts on the left side of the home page, that shows all of my accounts and their values, I click on my checking account and it then brings up all of my individual transactions. It is there where the dates of my transactions are three to four days behind the current date. If I go online to my checking accounts website it has upto date and including today's transactions.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

It wouldn't be unusual for transactions your bank just posted today to not have downloaded yet to Quicken. You said your bank account shows January 2. Were there any transactions between January 3 and January 6 when you look on the bank's website which haven't downloaded to Quicken?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • umpire73
    umpire73 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am still having issues with the date lag. As oof today (1/17) it only shows 1/12 yet when I go online to my bank it shows a number of transactions after 1/12. I have run the update but still the lag.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If might be helpful if you posted the name of your bank … in case someone at Quicken wants to dig deeper.
    Please remember that we had a couple of bank holidays this month, which might delay processing of transactions and making them available for downloading.

OTOH, contacting Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation might make it possible for support to review transaction logs and see if there are/were any problems with the server connecting to the bank at night.

This discussion has been closed.