Do not see transaction to review in downloaded list

Options
vmikhalyov
vmikhalyov Member

Hello everybody!

I have downloaded my transactions from my bank as usual. I see the red flag showing that there are transactions to review. I see the transaction in Tools > Online Center. But they are not displayed in Downloaded Transactions list. In the past they were automatically displayed in the downloaded transactions tab.

I ran Validate and Repair. No problem was reported.

Please help!

Thanks,

Vlad

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @vmikhalyov,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• vmikhalyov
    vmikhalyov Member
    Options

Hello Anja,

I tried the steps described in the support article. it didn't help. I even restored my last backup file and downloaded transactions for one account again. Downloaded transactions are ampty. I see them in the Online Center, but clicking on "Compare to Register" does nothing (Online Center is minimized and that's it).

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up, though I'm sorry to hear that the instructions failed to resolve this for you.

In that case, I advise that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.