Quicken stopped connecting to Triangle Credit Union (Nashua NH)

Options

For the last 3 days Quicken (Windows) has been unable to connect to Triangle Credit Union. It had been working well for a long time. Now it insists my credentials are wrong. I use the exact same to log into the web site and it works.

Is anyone else having problems with TCU?

What to do next?

Comments

• danday03055
    danday03055 Member ✭✭
    Options

same here

• danday03055
    danday03055 Member ✭✭
    edited January 11
    Options

I called them about it today and they say they no longer connect via 3rd party apps. Told me I would need to download and import the quicken file from online site. [Removed - Profanity].

• Charlie61
    Charlie61 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for letting me know.

• rglabonte
    rglabonte Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue.. what was the resolution?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Aside from being unable to connect, do you happen to receive any specific error code(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rglabonte
    rglabonte Member ✭✭
    Options

no error code.. message is: did you mistype your sign-in info? please re-enter our credentials for Triangle Credit union.. I have done the re-entering and still the same message.. there is a link to 'report errors'.. I have clicked on that and sent the error report to quicken several times.. I can log into the credit union from a browser with no issues..

• rglabonte
    rglabonte Member ✭✭
    Options

I have not been able to connect to TCU from quicken since jan 6, 24..

• Charlie61
    Charlie61 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same as rglabonte's message.

Error code: CC-503 which is bad login credentials. But they are not. To make sure I typed them into notepad and cut and pasted to the TCU website where they work. Then paste them to quicken and they fail.

• pcardimino
    pcardimino Member ✭✭
    Options

Exact same problem here. Based on one of the earlier comments it looks like a manual download of a file from trianglecu is the current lone option. Sigh… They just don't make it easy on the member….

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

First, we advise that you review this error-specific support article.

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rglabonte
    rglabonte Member ✭✭
    Options

Haven't mentioned in my previous post that I am using Quicken Classic Deluxe for Mac..

• Charlie61
    Charlie61 Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Anja - Is there some way to status on the TCU downloads? I have submitted the problem twice. Is it being worked or should we forget about it?

• rglabonte
    rglabonte Member ✭✭
    Options

Appears the problem has been solved. I was able to connect this morning.. sooooo.. was it a Quicken issue or a Triangle Credit Union issue.. we'll likely never know.

• Charlie61
    Charlie61 Member ✭✭
    Options

It is working again. Successfully downloaded today!

This discussion has been closed.