Download from Vanguard defaults the wrong call security.

Options
Kansas_gardner
Kansas_gardner Member
edited February 15 in Investing (Windows)

I write covered calls for several securities and recently instead of the call that occurs in my account, the same expired call is showing up in the transaction validation window from the broker. The Broker in Vanguard and I have a number of options that expire on 1/19/2024 and I have not accepted the original transaction. It is very frustrating. I logged a ticket but have not recevied any notification that it was logged.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Kansas_gardner,

When you say that you "logged a ticket", do you mean that you called Quicken Support or that you navigated to Help > Report a Problem?

While submitting a problem report provides the logs that our support agents will need to escalate, they are unable to proceed with escalation unless they have you live on the phone or chat with them. Submitting a problem report without contacting support will only be used for tracking and investigative purposes when there is a widespread issue. And as stated at the top of the problem report submission screen, you will not receive a direct response by submitting.

Additionally, escalations cannot be done from here in the Community as our support agents have a specific protocol to follow and the necessary tools available in order to do so that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Please contact Quicken Support directly to receive proper assistance to escalate and resolve this error! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.