AMEX Not Downloading [Edited]

Options
4327 Member ✭✭

Now AMEX stopped downloading, just got USAA fixed (after 2 weeks of trying) now AMEX stopped downloading after 01/01/24… have tried re authorizing to no success. WHAT IS GOING ON ??

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @4327,

Aside from being unable to download, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you talking about AmEx Credit Card accounts or AmEx Savings or Bank accounts?
    Those are two different cans of worms …

• jay397
    jay397 Member
    Options

I have been having the problem also for months with no updates. Below is the ticket they referenced but it has not updated since 11/28.

• jq3
    jq3 Member
    Options

AMEX credit card will NOT download, hangs up requiring Task Manager "end task" to exit…..WHAT'S UP?

Ive tried everything mentioned in various posts - when trying to revalidate through the AMEX site it hangs up Quicken as well.

• Daniel Hoefflin
    Options

I have been having problems downloading Amex credit card transactions in one of my Quicken Accounts. The other (separate Quicken account) seems to work fine with multiple Amex cards.

I've reset the Amex account multiple times, and Quicken sends a message that it is properly authorized. However, the transactions still don't download.

This is a serious problem!

This discussion has been closed.