Can’t add Home Depot Consumer Credit Card account (Q Mac)

Options

When attempting to add Home Depot Consumer Credit Card as an account or epay, I typed in the credentials exactly as they are to log into the website, yet I keep getting messages back saying that the credentials are being mistyped. I spoke with customer service, and they could not help. I was instructed by customer service to change the Home Depot password to something more simple, and that still did not work. Why is there an icon under “add account” for the Home Depot consumer credit card if you are unable to connect with them? Im using the most recent version of Mac and I downloaded the most recent version of Quicken Classic. This is only the second account I have attempted to add and I have spent hours trying to fix it. I spoke with Quicken customer support as well as Home Depot. I followed the he steps online. I have logged out and logged back into quicken. I have created a new file and nothing works. How is there no one on either side of Hime Depot or Quicken to hat can fix this. Is this indicative of what to expect with Quicken. Will this happen with other accounts moving forward?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Shawn Earney,

Could you please provide the ticket number that would have been given to you during your Quicken Support interaction?

Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Garyladd
    Garyladd Member
    Options

I also cannot connecté to my Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge. I have contacted customer service with not results. My ticket number is case number: 10782791. Looking for some help.

Thank you

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Garyladd,

I have taken the time to look into your interaction(s) with Quicken Support and I can see that you were escalated. Our escalations team is investigating your issue. However, there is no current ETA and if more information is needed or they reach a resolution, they will contact you via email.

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.