Unable to setup several accounts

Options

I opened by quicken program (Quicken Classic Deluxe Version R53.32 Build 27.1.53.32) this morning and all of my accounts that were set up for Express Web Connect+ were no longer connected.

I was able to reconnect on most of them but several are giving me an pop-up message after I click the sign in button. For Chase bank and Paypal Credit, I get this message

When I attempt to connect my Bank of America accounts, when I click the sign in button

screen turns dark and does not give an error message, Pop up message, or redirect screen. The program is also frozen at this time and I am unable to go back, exit or minimize the screen. The only way to get out is to use Task Manager to kill the program.

Everything was working correctly yesterday and no changes were made on my end.

How to I get my accounts reconnected?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ledouglas1964,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. When did you first notice this behavior? Were accounts with Chase, PayPal, and Bank of America the only accounts affected? What process are you using when trying to reconnect the accounts? If you haven't already tried this, I would recommend reconnecting the accounts by going to Tools>Add Account, and follow the prompts. Once on the add/link screen, be careful to link each account to the correct Nickname in Quicken.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.