Capital One not downloading

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Capital One CC New Transactions Not Downloading

Comments

• Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mine have not been downloading either for the past couple of weeks. Any further news on resolution of this issue?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Dave335,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are you getting any error messages/codes when you try to update your Capital One account(s)?

If you are not getting error messages/codes and it is refusing to download, then you are likely being affected by the known issue described in this Community Alert. Per the directions in the alert, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Spunky SW
    Spunky SW Member ✭✭
    edited January 19
    Options

Interesting. I just spent 1 hour, 20 minutes on a Quicken Support phone call for my Quicken for Mac. Same issue as you are reporting but in random tidbits: one transaction from 11/30/2023 and another from 12/22/2023 which did not download amidst a whole lot of transactions which did download. No error messages/codes. The upshot from Quicken Support and her higher level supervisor: don't enter your own transactions so you can get three examples of the problem; we will then run it through our system to see if we can figure out what is happening. [Removed - Disruptive/Rant]

• Spunky SW
    Spunky SW Member ✭✭
    Options

How can it be disruptive to quote what the Quicken Support line told me? Those are their exact instructions for dealing with the problem!

• Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Kristina,

I think I responded on another thread but I do not get an error message. It just finishes with the box that says "One Step Update Complete" and below says "Capital One Card Services, 3 accounts updated, 0 new transactions".

=============================================================

Below was from Kristina

"To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are you getting any error messages/codes when you try to update your Capital One account(s)?

If you are not getting error messages/codes and it is refusing to download, then you are likely being affected by the known issue described in this Community Alert. Per the directions in the alert, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday."

• Tweek
    Tweek Member
    edited February 11
    Options

[Removed - Off Topic]

• Judy
    Judy Member ✭✭
    Options

I am not able to download transactions from Capital One Savings account. I have tried to Reset the account and to Deactivate and set up again. When I Deactivated it, it wants to bring in thousands of transactions, so I quit to prevent that. When I try to Update Now, it looks like it is doing something, but the missing transactions do not appear. It keeps taking me back to the Authorizing process, which I have done over and over. Very frustrated. Please help. BTW, this has been happening with other accounts also. Thank you.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Judy,

If you are not getting error messages/codes and it is refusing to download, then you are likely being affected by the known issue described in this Community Alert. Per the directions in the alert, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• johnvalletti
    Options

We pay alot of money for Quicken and yet I am often required to reset or deactivate an account to get something that worked the prior day to once again work again. Quite frankly I question my dedication to support this process further down the road!

• gpsguy47
    gpsguy47 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been experiencing the same downloading issues for several months now. When I would do a download/update with Capital One some accounts would work and others would not. When I tried to reset the "Online Services" in the "Account Details" window to reauthorize the browser it failed. Then the service deactivated. I finally noticed that out of the 4 Cap One accounts 2 showed download services activated and 2 showed deactivated. I deactivated all the Cap One accounts set the MS Edge browser as default, and selected one account to activate. At that point the browser opened to my bank login screen. I was successful in activating all 4 accounts at the same time. After everything was working I changed back to my preferred browser.

Hope this works for others.

This discussion has been closed.