ONE-STEP UPDATE NOT DOWNLOADING RECENT AMEX TRANSACTIONS

Options

Our 1-Step has always included Amex. Amex recent transactions have always downloaded with our other credit cards and banks. We've been using Quicken since 1998.

Today all our recent transacs downloaded, except for the ones from Amex (there are about 20 recent Amex transacs on the Amex website).

There was no error message - Q just indicated "0 transacs."

We tried it several times.

(We have read the "I'm Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank (Quicken for Windows" but nothing in there applies to our situation.)

We'd sure welcome some advice.

Thanks,

Alan

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GreensboroAlan,

We do currently have an Active Alert regarding missing transactions with American Express. You may follow the link to access the alert where you can bookmark it for all future updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How long has this been going on? "Recent" meaning "the last week or two", or "several months already"?

When you look at Tools / Account List, what does the Transaction Download column show for these accounts:
    "Yes (Direct Connect)" or "Yes (Express Web Connect+)"?

While in the Account List, selecting "Edit" for each of your Amex cards, what does the Account Details view / Display Options tab show for "Account Intent": "Personal" or "Business"?

• JTinHB
    JTinHB Member
    Options

I have seen several posts about this issue for months on here, some since last July! I am new to quicken due to the Mint shut down, but this is ridiculous. If it is not resolved soon, I will have to reevaluate my accounting SW.

This discussion has been closed.