Importing transactions

Options

I tried to import Capital One accounts directly. I know it is a relatively small bank company but figured Quicken would play pretty well with them. [Removed - Disruptive]. They blamed the issue on Capital One. I tried the auto update to set up my accounts but it only imported the last 60 days (not user adjustable). So I downloaded a .qfx file for all of the 2023 transactions. Should be easy? No. It spends several minutes with a green bar saying it is working then says 0 transactions imported. Any ideas from the community? [Removed - Rant] Thanks,

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @chrissowers,

Would you mind providing me with the ticket number that would have been given to you during your Quicken Support interaction?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• chrissowers
    chrissowers Member
    Options

Absolutely nothing provided during that horrible interaction. I am trying to start another chat now. While I am waiting I decided to try to import a .qfx file into a brand new account. That doesn't work either! And there are zero resources in Quicken explaining how to do this. I would think that using a Help Resource like this that there would be some resources to assist brand new Quicken setups. There is nothing regarding setting up a new account without using the online bank setup. But that is restricted to 90 days. I am baffled that I am the first one to have this issue.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @chrissowers,

The ticket number is helpful as it allows me to see what occurred during your chat session so that I may further assist you.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.