PennyMac download error

Options

I have a mortgage through PennyMac that has been working for some time. A little over a month ago, Quicken started telling me the credentials are wrong. I can log into PennyMac's website with the exact same credentials without issue.  I've been getting this error for about 4 months now.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Scott Piscitelli,

I have looked further into this issue and can see that you are receiving an FDP-103 error message.

These errors occur when your financial institution tells Quicken that your login credentials are incorrect or there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope that helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Scott Piscitelli
    Options

Unfortunately no it didn't. I don't understand because it doesn't seem like I can connect any new accounts in addition to reconnecting accounts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Scott Piscitelli,

How many times have you received this error in a row for this specific financial institution?

Next, I suggest that you close Quicken, change the password for your PennyMac account(s) on their website temporarily, and then update that same password in Quicken.

Please let me know if you receive the same error after doing so.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Scott Piscitelli
    Options

I've been getting this error for about 4 months now. I've called Quicken support twice. the first time the guy told me to wait 24 hours and it would be fixed, it wasn't. the last time they told me they had to escalate to their aggregator team. That was a few weeks ago I haven't heard back since. I just changed it on the PennyMac website and tried the new password in Quicken and I still get the same error.

This discussion has been closed.