Amex not downloading

Options
jgoodgravure
jgoodgravure Member ✭✭
edited February 18 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

I am a long time user of Quicken Home and Business for Windows. Beginning in November 2023 my AMEX CC no longer downloads into Quicken. I tried resetting the account and deactivate/reactivate to no avail. Is anyone at Quicken working on this issue? It has been ongoing with many users affected. Is there a fix in progress?

Jon

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jgoodgravure,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What is your connection method with American Express? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Did you notice this issue begin to occur after a recent update?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MACCOMP
    MACCOMP Member
    Options

I haev the same issue any software update on the Horizon - 2 Amex Accounts one works one does not

• jgoodgravure
    jgoodgravure Member ✭✭
    Options

No error codes or messages, simply no transactions are downloaded. This happened around the first of November 2023. I do not remember a download at that time. Download method is Express Web Connect.

People have made Quicken aware of this issue since November is anything being done to fx it?

• jgoodgravure
    jgoodgravure Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't know why this is in Mac and Canada

• jgoodgravure
    jgoodgravure Member ✭✭
    Options

I found a work around by going to the Amex website and manually downloading the transactions and importing them. It did create some duplicate transactions but at least I have the info. I sure hope Quicken fixes this problem. It is noted on the Amex website Download page.

This discussion has been closed.