trouble with american express biller [Edited]

Options

I had american express on my bills and income tab and things worked fine. 2 days ago message said this biller not valid. Need to delete and reload biller. I have tried 20 time to add american express. It authenticates and says bill syn in progress but then gives the useless message still connecting in the background but never connects to my american express account.

Noticed this problem before. After few tries it finally accepted it and added it to my bills and income tab. No luck this time.

Comments

• Kathy9
    Kathy9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Also having a problem getting a bill from American Express starting a couple of days ago. I get a message saying the bill is not ready yet (it is). I did not get the message nstevens mentioned that the biller is not valid. I did try to delete the biller and re-add with the same results.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @nstevens,

Is the issue still persisting? When I check on our end, it shows American Express (biller) successfully connected/synced.

@Kathy9,

If I'm understanding correctly, the biller is connected in your Quicken, but you're not able to see the bill yet? Has American Express generated your statement yet? When is your bill usually available?

I look forward to your replies!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Kathy9
    Kathy9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello Quicken Kristina. My American Express statement is dated 1/15/24. The error message in the Bills and Income tab says something like "Your bill has been successfully added, but the bill is not available yet from the biller". Shouldn't the bill be available on Quicken when the statement is issued?

• Kathy9
    Kathy9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Kristina,

I ran the review and repair function on the Bills and Income tab and it found and deleted one reminder out of sync. I re-added the AmX biller and it seems to work now.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow-up @Kathy9,

I'm glad to hear you were able to get it working, and thank you for sharing what corrected the issue for you!

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.