Credit Alert Email - No Alert

Options
Jim Shiffrin
Jim Shiffrin Member ✭✭✭

I got an email telling me I had a Credit Alert, and to go to Reports/Credit Score/Credit Monitoring Alerts. I did that, and there are no alerts. This has been reported before (I found discussions in 2019 and early 2023) with no resolution. I'm running R53.32 on Windows. Anyone from Quicken care to chime in?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited January 22
    Options

Hello @Jim Shiffrin,

When an email advises that you go to Reports > Credit Score > Credit Monitoring Alerts and that report shows No Alerts, only Equifax can advise what triggered that email.

That said, since I have seen this issue pop up periodically on the Community and it hasn't been resolved, I forwarded this issue to the proper channels to be further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8787)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.