Two factor authentication

Options
Mike G
Mike G Member

unable to update one of my accounts. I bank with Sheffield Financial. I put in my username and password and it fails to login because I get an email requiring 6 digit code for two factor authentication and quicken doesn’t offer a place for me to input this code to connect the account. Is there something I’m missing?

Comments

• Phraggle
    Phraggle Member
    Options

I am facing the same issue

• tecsmith
    tecsmith Member
    Options

I have the same issue. Quicken 7.5.2 on MAC. and when I try to update the prompts me to choose how to do two step (with TRUIST and CIT Bank) but it never gives me the window to put in the 6-digit code and I never get the text. I was working until a few days ago.

• mboltz802
    mboltz802 Member ✭✭
    Options

Other threads, folks reporting same issue. Quicken Anja reports that it is now a known issue and they are working on a fix, no ETA. Folks are asked to submit a "Report Problem" to help.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Are you getting any error messages/codes when you try to connect/update your accounts? If not, could you please describe what happens when you try to connect/update? When did you first notice the issue? Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? If you haven't tried recently, please test and see if the issue is still happening.

I look forward to your replies!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Knfknofsnosfo
    Options

WHERE TO INPUT TWO FACTOR NUMBER ON BANKING!!!!

This discussion has been closed.