CC-508 from Peapack Gladstone Bank

Options
pantz9
pantz9 Member ✭✭

I've been getting this error for the last week or so when trying to download transactions. There is no indication on the bank's website that there is a new page or popup that needs my attention.

I had two accounts set up for transaction download from this bank. I clicked "Reset Account" for one account and got the error again. This deleted the online service setup. If I try to set online access up again, it still has Peapack Gladstone Bank as the financial institution (this can't be changed), and I get the error. The other account is still set up but generates the CC-508 error each time I run updates.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @pantz9,

A CC-508 error occurs when your financial institution has added either a new page to its website or a pop-up window that requires your action to bypass it.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• pantz9
    pantz9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jasmine for the quick response. I have searched everywhere on the bank's website for anything that looks even remotely like I need to click something. I can get to every page and I don't have anything to approve. It all looks normal.

I am using Quicken Classic Deluxe version R54.9 on a machine running Windows 11 Home, if that matters. I have cleared the cache and I accept cookies. Many other banks and financial institutions still download transactions properly. I know it's likely that the problem is on the bank's side, and it's a small regional bank without many Quicken users, but I was hoping to start the discussion so that maybe someone on the Quicken team can contact the bank and tell them what's happening.

Let me know if you want me to provide logs or any other information.

Thanks again.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @pantz9,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

If the instructions in the Support Article fail to resolve the issue, we suggest contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.