CC-501 error with Credit Union

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Discover CC-501 Error.

Comments

• Pls_Help_Dave
    Pls_Help_Dave Member ✭✭
    Options

I've had this same problem with my credit union for the past 3 days… I will be calling on Monday.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Pls_Help_Dave,

For a CC-501 error that has persisted longer than 24 hours, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dHarley
    dHarley Member
    Options

I have been having the same issue for 1 month

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @dHarley,

To assist with this issue, which financial institution is this happening with? I recommend checking the Alerts section of the Community to see if it is a known issue. If it is not a known issue, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support for assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.