First National Bank Omaha one step update

Options

When I use one step update for First National Bank Omaha, the bank transactions are not downloading or matching. Do you have any suggestions

Comments

• Mark C Hohneke
    Options

I have the same issue.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mony4nothin and @Mark C Hohneke,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? What is your connection method with First National Bank of Omaha?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• daneel olivaw
    Options

Several days ago One Step Update for First National Bank of Omaha failed with CC-601 error "We cannot find an account with non-zero balance or with any transaction in the past 12 months. Please check on your FI website and try again". This error occurred on two active accounts. Today, the OSU completes without errors but does not find any new transactions. The Quicken last transaction update was 18 days ago and there are at least a dozen new transactions posted on the bank website.

• JKWright
    JKWright Member
    Options

Today my FNBO balance matched but no transactions were downloaded. I sent a message to technical support. My version R54.9, build 27.1.54.9. My last uploaded transaction was dated Jan 12, 2024.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

• cclure
    cclure Member
    Options

I am having the same issues.

• mysqueakycat
    Options

I am having same issues. Last transaction download was also 1/12/2024.

• JB_105
    JB_105 Member ✭✭
    Options

Last download for me was 1/18/2024. No error code.

• JKWright
    JKWright Member
    Options

I had an update pop up when I logged in. Ran it and now all is working properly.

Version R54.16

Build 27.1.54.16

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

Are you still experiencing issues downloading transactions from First National Bank Omaha?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• JKWright
    JKWright Member
    Options

no I’m not. Cleared up after an update from Quicken

• JB_105
    JB_105 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am. No update since 1/18.

Version R54.16

Build 27.1.54.16

• JKWright
    JKWright Member
    Options

Thats the version/build I have and its working for me. Sorry to hear.

• Quicken Jasmine
    edited February 12
    Options

Hello @JKWright,

I am happy to hear that the issue is resolved for you!

Hello @JB_105,

Would you mind providing more information? What is your connection method with First National Bank Omaha? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Do you have multiple accounts with this financial institution? If so, are they all behaving the same way?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

• JB_105
    JB_105 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jasmine,

I'm using express web connect. There haven't been any error codes and I have just the one credit card account.

• JB_105
    JB_105 Member ✭✭
    Options

Updating FNBO proceeds as normal but the "Last Downloaded" date hasn't changed for a month. This is a card I rarely use so there aren't any transactions to update, thankfully.

I sent an error report.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JB_105,

Is the "Last Downloaded" date different from the date of the last transaction in the register?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• JB_105
    JB_105 Member ✭✭
    Options

No, as mentioned it's a card I rarely use so the last transaction date was months ago. The "Last Downloaded" date has been stuck on January 18th 2024- 8:32 am.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JB_105,

Is the register for First National Bank of Omaha the only account(s) where you are experiencing this issue with the "Last Downloaded" date? Also, are you selecting this account when running a One Step Update? Or is this account unchecked and not included in the OSU?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

• JB_105
    JB_105 Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, the register for First National Bank of Omaha is the only account I'm having this problem. I don't include it with One Step Update rather I update it from the register maybe once a week or so.

This discussion has been closed.