Unable to authorize Citibank credit card

Options

I am trying to setup Quicken to be able to download transactions from Citibank. I follow the steps to authorize on the browser, and it just hangs in the browser when using one of my Chrome browser identities.

I used a different (Google) identity within Chrome browser, and while that window proceeds to the next step, it then complains of an internal error on the Citi website. I am not sure if this is a Citibank problem or Quicken problem.

When I login to citicards.com, and say "Allow Desktop App", it starts a 10-minute timer, and says that "please proceed with logging on to the desktop app".

I performed the above-mentioned steps during the 10-minute window as well, and still nothing happens.

This is very frustrating to be not able to download transactions for my Costco Citibank Visa card.

Comments

• Mcg111
    Mcg111 Member ✭✭
    Options

The same thing is happening to me!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Anil Gupta and @Mcg111,

To assist with this issue, could you please clarify if you are trying to connect your account(s) via Direct Connect or Express Web Connect+? Could you please list the exact steps you followed and where you are encountering this issue? When did you first notice this issue? Do you recall which version of Quicken you were using when the issue started?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.