Alight 401k not downloading transactions

Options
lavoce2011
lavoce2011 Member ✭✭

Hello All,

I recently setup my wife's 401k in our Quicken account. However, while I am able to make the connection and the account shows, no transactions will download and the fund shows a balance of $0. And, as the funds seem to be proprietary to Alight, I am not able to manually enter the transactions as I don't have a fund symbol to accurately associate. I work on a Mac and am running version 7.5.1. This is a new one as I have not generally had an issue downloading transactions from brokerage firms. Has anyone else experienced this issue or found a solution for it?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @lavoce2011,

When did you first notice this issue? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What is your connection method with Alight? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lavoce2011
    lavoce2011 Member ✭✭
    Options

I've had this issue since I connected the account. It has never downloaded a transaction from Alight, just recognized that there was an account. It connects via "Direct Connect"

• NHenry
    NHenry Member ✭✭
    Options

I was always been able to download correctly with Alight until Mid December. Since December the site changed their data system and now we see the symbols for the funds on the website. the problem is that these symbols are for the publicly traded value. Out of 5 funds I have only one fund that download properly, because it has no symbols so Quicken read the proprietary value correctly. When I tried to remove the symbols for the other funds and redownload, it says that Quicken can't download and that we have to enter the price manually. I have opened tickets with Alight since January 9 with no result. They just say that Alight and Quicken are working to resolve this issue.I had many chat with Alight and with Quicken with no results. They said also that the owner of the 401k decided not to be with Quicken starting 01-01-2024.

This discussion has been closed.