Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Citi Banking going to EWC+?

Comments

• Maiso
    Maiso Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi:

When prompted to reauthorized, I just select 1 of my 2 Citi accounts. Now, I have not been able to connect to the second account even when using my username and password that I was normaly using for that specific account. I reauthorized the first account again and when I tried to add the second account, it won't accept the username and password. Any help?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Maiso,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? Are these accounts under different User IDs/passwords with Citi? What kind of accounts are they (checking, savings, credit card, loan, investment, etc)? When you say you just selected one of the accounts, could you clarify where it was that you selected it (for instance, did you select it on Citi's website when going through the authorization process, in Quicken when adding/linking accounts, etc)? Are you getting any error codes or error messages? If so, what are they? If not, then could you provide more detail what is happening when you put in your username/password and it doesn't accept it?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Maiso
    Maiso Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Kristina:

The problem with my Citi cards was solved. The problem was with Citi not accepting my Log In Credetials thru Roboform. I enter the credentials manually for that particular account I was having problem with and was able to recconect with the website thru Quicken. Thanks for responding.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved!

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.