Viridian Credit Union not downloading, no error messages (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Are there known issues with downloading transactions with Veridian Credit Union?

Comments

• Jaabens
    Jaabens Member
    Options

Same issue. Hasn't downloaded any transactions since 1/9.

• SCW
    SCW Member ✭✭
    Options

I too cannot download any transactions from my 6 Veridian accounts. I’ve called and sent images and files and such to tech support. They have escalated to people to fix problem. I haven’t been able to download since 1/10/24. No ETA and have called two more times. What is going on? I was told they would email me once a solution was determined.
    This is unacceptable for a subscription service and app.
    Obviously this is effecting most/many Veridian customers.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited January 22
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with the following information:

1. 3 transactions that are showing posted on the financial institution website, but are not in your Quicken (please provide Date, Payee, and amount).
    2. A screenshot showing those transactions posted on the financial institution website (it's okay to redact personal information)
    3. A screenshot showing the account in Quicken that those transactions should have downloaded into, but didn't.
    4. The name of the account(s) as it appears in your Quicken and as it appears on the financial institution website.
    5. The last 4 digits of the affected account number. Do not provide the full number; only the last 4 digits are needed.
    6. Please attach log files (they should be pre-selected)
    7. Optional - if you are willing, please attach a sanitized copy of your data file.

There is a 10 attachment limit with a problem report; if you need to send more than 10 attachments, then please send a second problem report with the additional attachments.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

You can track the status of this issue by bookmarking this Community Alert.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(Ticket #10761039/CTP-8780)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.