BECU Business Visa account

Options

I cannot get Quicken Classic to connect to and download my BECU Business Visa account. I started using Quicken this month (after Mint ended). I can connect to my BECU Business Checking and Savings, as well as my BECU Personal VISA, Checking and Savings, but it will not connect to my Business Visa. I've seen some posts and frustrations about BECU, but I did not see anything about this specific problem. Has anyone seen this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DavidMCarr,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Does your business account appear in the linking popup, however, just no transactions download?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DavidMCarr
    DavidMCarr Member
    Options

No error. When I connect my BECU Business accounts for the first time, I am only given the option for Checking and Savings, not VISA. When I did the same for my BECU Personal account, I got all three.

• DavidMCarr
    DavidMCarr Member
    Options

I just tried it again, and it still won't connect to my BECU Business VISA. Is anybody else having this problem?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @DavidMCarr,

So you have three personal accounts with BECU and three business accounts, the business and the personal accounts have different login information and Quicken can find 5 of the accounts but is unable to find the Business Visa account?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.