Mac Sonoma 14.2.1 and Quicken 7.5.1. Cannot hook up to Wells Fargo Accounts

Options
Bob Esse
Bob Esse Member ✭✭

I cannot link between my Quicken and the WF accounts. It always tells me my credentials are incorrect.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bob Esse,

To troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Were these accounts previously connected in your Quicken, or is this your first time trying to connect them? Since you mentioned it keeps telling you the credentials are wrong, have you tried following the steps in this article to correct the issue? What kind of accounts are you trying to connect? Are you trying to connect via Quicken Connect or Direct Connect?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob Esse
    Bob Esse Member ✭✭
    Options

Wells Fargo tech support helped me resolve the issue. Thanks

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear Wells Fargo was able to assist you with this issue. If you have the time, would you mind sharing the steps they took you through to resolve the issue? It may help someone else running into the same problem.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• Bob Esse
    Bob Esse Member ✭✭
    Options

OK. They took me to a site that is Wellsfargo.com/FMSSetup and that helped make it happen—-mostly at their end I believe.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

Thank you for sharing the solution! It sounds like the issue you were running into was additional authorization was needed through Wells Fargo's website before you could connect your account(s) in Quicken using Direct Connect.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.