Budget Data

Options
truemanr
truemanr Member ✭✭

Quicken Version: R54.9, Operating System: Windows 10

On January January 22, 2024 I discovered that all of my Quicken budget data (2022 - 2024) disappeared. Sequentially restoring earlier data files, I found that the budget data disappeared between November 27th and December 1st. I am aware that the data file can be restored to November 27th, however all of the manual entries, memos etc. will be lost.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Any clever suggestions?

Tagged:

Answers

• truemanr
    truemanr Member ✭✭
    Options

Correction: the budget data disappeared between December 1st and December 19th.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @truemanr,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? Do you have Cloud Sync turned on or off? To check that, please go to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web.

When data vanishes like that, generally the only way to get it back is to restore a backup from before it vanished. If you do have to restore a backup, please make sure to turn cloud sync off. If you have multiple budgets in your Quicken, you can check to make sure you didn't accidentally switch to the wrong one or accidentally create a new, blank budget.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.