anyone else having issues with BMO (QMAC)

Options
JamesX714
JamesX714 Member ✭✭

started yesterday, no longer updating πŸ˜•

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JamesX714,

In order to better assist you further, could you please elaborate and provide further details about the issue you are experiencing? What exactly happens when you try to connect? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JamesX714
    JamesX714 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am getting FDP-520 error, just got off phone with support and they are now aware of the issue and have escalated the issue.

• Charmion
    Charmion Member ✭
    Options

I am getting the same error, also with Bank of Montreal. It started yesterday.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

@JamesX714 thanks for the update! Glad to hear support was able to escalate this for you!

@Charmion If you are receiving the same error, then I recommend you also contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and escalation.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SM1a
    SM1a Member ✭✭
    Options

Issues with BMO persisting today. I'm receiving an FDP-101 error

• Paul Dionne
    Paul Dionne Member ✭✭
    Options

QM do not connect properly with BMO. Now "Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR - .

• Allen Brown
    Allen Brown Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same, Bank of Oklahoma, started yesterday. Mac Premier Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)

• JamesX714
    JamesX714 Member ✭✭
    Options

update on BMO, transactions have been downloading for the last 3 days , BUT, you need to run through hoops everyday by having to multi factor your accounts every day. not exactly ideal - I hope this is not the way it will be going forward or is this just a temporary solution to get the bank connection working?

• Melanie M.
    Melanie M. Member ✭
    Options

2Feb2024: My BMO updates have not been working since I updated to Mac version 7.5.2. I tried "updating my login" under the Accounts menu. Put in the new authentication and get the following message:

Quicken transaction download error:

An unexpected error occurred.

Please try again later..

Care Code:Β  request-body-field

Details:

CP_SERVER_ERROR

Expected value should match β€˜unique authenticationFieldID in credential array’

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Is version 7.5..2 not compatible with Bank of Montreal account downloads?

• Peter Web
    Peter Web Member ✭✭
    Options

BMO service is back from me now on Feb 3. I did deactivate the savings
    and two credit card accounts in quicken and then re-activate them under
    "BMO Bank of Montreal". It now seems two-factor authentication
    required.

This discussion has been closed.