Issue refreshing BMO Canada accounts

Options
Eric Therrien
Eric Therrien Member ✭✭
edited February 26 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

On top of the error reported by Quicken, I also get the FDP-101 error…

Bank of Montreal(******) - Error FDP-101 (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR -  General error. Summary Layout has been changed)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Eric Therrien,

This error means that Quicken is being blocked from connecting to the account, and it is usually caused on the bank’s end. Typically this error will self-resolve within 24 hours. However, if the issue persists after that timeframe, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please refer to this support article for more information.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Eric Therrien
    Eric Therrien Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Quicken Anja , thanks for that info.

I will contact support then, because this has been like this since Monday afternoon. It seems to have started around the time I got a call, from BMO, about a possible fraudulent credit card transaction, that ended-up not being a fraudulent one.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

You're welcome!

I also want to add that we do have an open Alert on BMO. The details of which can be found here. While the error code you are receiving is different from that reported in the Alert, it is likely related. I would still advise contacting Quicken Support as they can review your logs and confirm.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• SM1a
    SM1a Member ✭✭
    Options

As I posted on a different thread, @Quicken Anja , I'm also getting the FDP-101 error when trying to sync with BMO. This seems to be persistent & should be escalated.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello again @Eric Therrien, and @SM1a thank you for adding to this discussion.

This is now considered a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Eric Therrien
    Eric Therrien Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Quicken Anja , yhea that is what support told me when I called. That said, I haven't got an email following up yet…

• Eric Therrien
    Eric Therrien Member ✭✭
    Options

Right now, out of 3 connections I have with BMO, only 1 show all its accounts in error, but I know that is a lie, because there is missing transaction dating back a few days in the others accounts linked to the other 2 connection that are supposed to be working that are missing in Quicken…

This discussion has been closed.