One Step Update with TD Bank OL 292 B

Options
JPW
JPW Member ✭✭

Unable to update. Keep getting error message: OL 292 B Quicken is unable to complete as your request is invalid.

I have tried resetting the account but get error message unable to complete reset and, if it continues, contact Quicken support.

It is almost acting as if Quicken as to be reauthorized with TD Bank but I cannot find any way to do that on TD Bank website.

Is anyone else have a problem with one step updates with TD Bank? Solution?

Comments

• saw99.sw
    saw99.sw Member ✭✭
    Options

I have 3 accounts at TD Bank, 1 checking and 2 savings.

Since R53.16 was installed on 12/16/2023, I am receiving all transactions in my 2 savings accounts 5 times. I am using Direct Connect for Bill Pay support.

I have created new accounts, which did not help. I contacted TD Bank Tech Support and they suggested that this is a Quicken problem.

Should the savings accounts use Express Web Connect, rather than Direct Connect? Can I configure the accounts to use different connection methods?

• markjrenna
    markjrenna Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Same issue here: OL 292 B Quicken is unable to complete as your request is invalid.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 24
    Options

Hello @JPW & @markjrenna,

To start with, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• friedman_nir
    friedman_nir Member ✭✭
    edited January 24
    Options

Anyone else having a problem downloading transactions from TD Bank as of today?

[Merged Post]

• markjrenna
    Options

I am now getting OL-295-A.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited January 24
    Options

Hello @friedman_nir,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

[Merged Post]

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Seawolf
    Seawolf Member ✭✭
    edited January 24
    Options

Yes, I'm having the same issue.

[Merged Post]

• digitalmediaphile
    digitalmediaphile Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    Options

Same issue since early this morning.

==== Mini-OSU Start (20240124/13:14:00) ====
    20240124 13:14:00: QFN: Beginning send to https://ofx.tdbank.com/eftxweb/td.ofx
    20240124 13:14:01: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67305872
    20240124 13:14:01: The server does not recognize a request from the application. Try again now, or wait and try later.
    20240124 13:14:01: QFN: End send to https://ofx.tdbank.com/eftxweb/td.ofx, netstatus 14
    20240124 13:14:01: QFN: Beginning send to https://ofx.tdbank.com/eftxweb/td.ofx
    20240124 13:14:02: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67305872
    20240124 13:14:02: The server does not recognize a request from the application. Try again now, or wait and try later.
    20240124 13:14:02: QFN: End send to https://ofx.tdbank.com/eftxweb/td.ofx, netstatus 14
    20240124 13:14:02:

==== Mini-OSU End (20240124/13:14:06) ====

[Merged Post]

• MarshallH
    MarshallH Member
    Options

Same problem 1/24/24 1:53PM

• PeterT
    PeterT Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 25
    Options

Hello All,

We advise users to please contact TD Bank directly for further assistance as the root of this error is caused by the financial institution's server.

We will also be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• markjrenna
    Options

Looks like TD Bank fixed the issue.

• RicM
    RicM Member
    Options

Still happening to me here. Submitted report.

• pauldietlin_1
    pauldietlin_1 Member ✭✭
    edited January 24
    Options

1/23/24 all of a sudden and since the last update 2 days ago, I get error 0l 292 b when trying to download from TD Bank

• bmcginnis23
    bmcginnis23 Member
    Options

still happening

• forsternh
    forsternh Member ✭✭
    Options

I am still getting this error at 4:16 pm Eastern

• forsternh
    forsternh Member ✭✭
    Options

Just tried again and it was working! Yay!

• friedman_nir
    friedman_nir Member ✭✭
    Options

Not resolved for me either and submitted the report just now (same OL-292-B error reported above by "digitalmediaphile" at 1:19PM.

Nir

• markjrenna
    Options

Yeah it worked and now it's back to the same error… OL 292 B Quicken is unable to complete as your request is invalid.

• wamehl
    wamehl Member
    Options

Same for me - 4:46 pm EST

• friedman_nir
    friedman_nir Member ✭✭
    Options

Not sure how permanent the fix is, but it's working again as of 5:27 pm.

• John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same 292 error for me yesterday and today.

• Seawolf
    Seawolf Member ✭✭
    Options

Working for me now

• ijgordon74
    ijgordon74 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Getting this error now.

• JoelYes
    JoelYes Member ✭✭
    Options

I had this problem for two days now. Just followed the "rebranding process" again today and this time it worked. I had tried the rebranding on January 24th and it did not work at that time. We'll see how long this works.

Steps to rebrand are found in the Support Article link listed at the top under the response "Quicken Anja".

• cumbers
    cumbers Member
    Options

Had the issue yesterday (1.24.2024) and again today. Tried the support article, still the same error.

• digitalmediaphile
    digitalmediaphile Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Still throwing error OL-292-B here 1.25.2024 7:15AM EST. Branding not working, that also throws error. Sent report, not sending sanitized data.

• MarkB508
    MarkB508 Member
    Options

I got the OL-292-B error yesterday morning (1/24) and again this morning (1/25). The rebranding procedure does not fix the issue for me.

• mjm106
    mjm106 Member
    Options

I also got the OL-292-B error yesterday (1/24) and today (1/25). I tried the rebranding procedure and it does not help. The issue persists.

This discussion has been closed.