CIT Bank error FDP 1022 when updating

Options
Ragman8
Ragman8 Member ✭✭

Today I began receiving error FDP 1022 (CP_Server_error_invalid credentials when I try to update on Quicken for Mac, Quicken Deluxe, Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100) on MacBook Air running Sonoma 14.3. I have already disconnected and setup downloading twice. I know my credentials are correct because I can go to a browser and log in with no problems. Called CIT who said "no problem here, call Quicken". has anyone else encountered this error? Found a fix?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ragman8,

This is now considered a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for all future updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ragman8,

This is now considered a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for all future updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Have this on 2 account (NFCU and BCU) and just came here for the usual.

Don't hold your breath on a fix. I have seen these take WEEKS to resolve. Support will just keep pointing to a non-updated and totally worthless "Community Alert" thread.

Just know it is not you - it is them. It is always them so don't pull your hair out troubleshooting something you cannot fix on your end. (because your end is not broken)

• Michael Schmitt
    Michael Schmitt Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Is the common factor banks / credit unions on the Fiserv platform?

I'm hitting this on InTouch Credit Union.

One weird thing: I just went to ITCU online banking, and there was an alert that an external application (Quicken) was asking for access, dating from last week when the problem started. ITCU had not sent me any other communications that there was a pending request. I approved it, but it didn't fix Quicken.

• Ragman8
    Ragman8 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you! It sounds like I need to contact Quicken support.

• Ragman8
    Ragman8 Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry, I had not seen all of the responses. Thank you all! apparently it is something I have to live with until it is fixed.

• marcopaolo
    marcopaolo Member
    Options
    Account needs attention

We are unable to connect to Barclays Online Banking - US at this time. Care Code: FDP-1022

In addition I am getting this errors on multiple banks including CIT Bank, Redwood Credit Union, and Barclays Bank.

This discussion has been closed.