CC-501 Navy Federal Credit Union for 2 days

Options
JeanHT
JeanHT Member ✭✭

I am experiencing error CC-501 when trying to update my accounts with Navy Federal Credit Union. This has been going on for 2 days. I have a relative in another state having the same problem with Navy Federal.

I have not changed my user name, password, or anything else.

Comments

• MTkoen
    MTkoen Member
    Options

Me too with Navy Federal. Just downloaded the newest version of Quicken, Jan 25, 2024.

No answer from Quicken?

• davetelega
    davetelega Member
    Options

And me CC-501 on all accounts at NFCU the past 2 days! Worked last weekend

• Chris Summers
    Chris Summers Member ✭✭
    Options

Interesting….I use Shell Federal Credit Union and also have had the issue for the past couple of days.

• Chris Summers
    Chris Summers Member ✭✭
    Options

I found this post which acknowledges the issue with at least Navy Federal and American Express….no updates.

• mggm100
    mggm100 Member ✭✭
    Options

It has been happening with Credit Human as well. The 2-factor IDs are not working. I don't get Push Notifications or Text codes.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I am having the same issue with both of my Navy logins…

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RFW
    RFW Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem with Navy Federal Credit Uniion

• Mark of VA
    Mark of VA Member
    Options

I am still receiving error CC-501 for my Navy Federal Credit Union account.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    Options

My NFCU accounts are downloading correctly today. I suggest that you try downloading again.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jordanal
    jordanal Member ✭✭
    Options

My NFCU accounts are once again working this morning, as well.

• Eric Miller
    Eric Miller Member ✭✭
    Options

I am still getting CC-501 error when trying to download from Navy Federal.

• Eric Miller
    Eric Miller Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm still getting the CC-501 error from Navy Federal. Is there any chance this is being looked into? I tried removing and reconnecting my account, but now I don't even have the option to reconnect without getting the CC-501 error.

• St1klmr
    St1klmr Member
    Options

Weeks later and still unable to download transactions automatically, and no help received through chat / contacting customer support. Very frustrating and disappointing…….. I was told on January 26th that it was resolved and to login on Monday January 29th and it should work. I tried then, several times last week, and again today, it is not working correctly. At this point I've spent hours on this, deactivating and re-activating accounts and attempting to get it working again. Paying for the subscription service and not being able to use this basic feature is ridiculous. It seems they are trying to push their customers away???? Why pay subscription service if they are not going to have enough staff available to fix these issues when they come up?

• Eric Miller
    Eric Miller Member ✭✭
    Options

In four days, it will be a solid month since I have been able to connect to Navy Federal Credit Union and download transactions. Almost daily, I try to connect, and I get the standard CC-501 error. Contrary to the CC-501 error message, Quicken's phone tech support tells me to contact Navy Federal as I must have been locked out of my account (which I haven't). Navy Federal tells me it's not their problem and that I need to contact Quicken tech support. I guess when you are the only game in town, there's no real rush to address and fix the problem, ehh Quicken? The area where there are definitely no problems is the system that charges me my annual subscription fee.

So any plans to fix this problem? Or should I just plan to switch to a different financial institution?

• Soon2BeanExQUser
    Soon2BeanExQUser Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to the list. I am not sure what the issue is with Navy Federal…or whose fault it is but it is annoying.

For me it is particularly weird. I have multiple accounts with NFCU. Only one of them fails to update and throws the CC-501 error.

I am NOT locked out. I can access from the Web or phone app.

Quicken Classic Deluxe R54.16

Thank you

• dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Having issues with NFCU this morning as it's asking for three (3) 2FAs and still unable to update. There is an issue that needs to be investigated.

Quicken user since 1996
    Quicken Home & Business Subscription
  • davidjk
    davidjk Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm attempting to change to the revised access to Navy Federal CU as required in the next week or so, and the process fails. The first login does work, the list of account is displayed, but the next step results in this error:

{
    "timestamp": "2024-03-30T12:09:21.176-04:00",
    "status": 500,
    "error": "Internal Server Error",
    "path": "/aggregator-authv2/apiConnect"
    }

NFCU acknowledges that access has been granted by email, but if I attempt to download transactions from quicken I am presented with a new browser tab with the NFCU login page.

This discussion has been closed.