CIT Bank CC-501 Error

Options

Foe the past two days I have been receiving CC-501 errors when trying to update by CIT Bank account.

Comments

• grubens
    grubens Member ✭✭
    Options

I do not get this error, but can no longer update my CIT Bank accounts. Quicken still asks for how I wan to receive a code, but as of a few days ago I no longer get a code and Quicken no longer offers me a place to input a code. Something is clearly broken here.

• crazyal
    crazyal Member ✭✭
    Options

According to quicken support, there is some kind of server outage. Somewhat annoyed that 2 days later and still unresolved. I have 2 banks for which this issue has occurred, one for Bank accounts and the other for credit card. I managed to fix the credit card one by going into the account settings and doing a RESET on the online connection. It did not solve the issue for the bank accounts however.

Using Windows 10

Quicken Canadian version

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue with Bank of Oklahoma…. day 2 for me with on working OSU…… So you say Quicken support says it is a server outage….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• hsemanoff
    hsemanoff Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Same issue with AMEX Savings

• crazyal
    crazyal Member ✭✭
    Options

According to the agents from both calls I made,yes, in fact, I believe there are a couple of posts by Quicken that the issue is on their end

Using Windows 10

Quicken Canadian version

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dr. Don
    Dr. Don Member
    Options

Error CC-501 also occurring with Associated Bank over the past two days.

• davidyaeger
    davidyaeger Member ✭✭
    Options

Having same issue with Associated bank in Wisconsin, for the past two days. I no longer get 2FA text to enter into Quicken during one-step update.

Quicken user for over 30 years.

• crazyal
    crazyal Member ✭✭
    edited January 26
    Options

Many banks are giving this issue. Try what I suggested up above in my post. If it doesn't work, don't panic. As support is aware of the issue, they are surely working on it.

Using Windows 10

Quicken Canadian version

• davidyaeger
    davidyaeger Member ✭✭
    Options

Has there been any updates that anyone is aware of? Quicken is still not sending me a text for my 2FA for Associated Bank here in Wisconsin.

This has been over a week now.

This discussion has been closed.