Bankfirst Financial getting message sorry not your fault try later [Edited]

Options
Chati
Chati Member

Bankfirst Financial getting message sorry not your fault try later

Quicken remotely worked on this 5 hours yesterday and still no luck. It has worked for yours till they updated Quicken. Bankplus works fine but can't download transactions from Bankfirst anymore.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Chati,

To assist with this issue, I tried searching for the ticket from your contact with support. I was not able to find any ticket, although I can see you did submit a problem report. Based on what you said in that problem report about paying $1k for 10+5 year subscription, I suspect you spoke with scammers. Quicken sells subscriptions for 1 year and does not offer multi-year bundles like that. We also do not charge extra for tech support; that's included with your subscription. If you recall the phone # you called and how you obtained that number, please email that information to spoof@quicken.com. If they saw any passwords while working with you, it may be wise to change those, just to be safe.

Reviewing the problem report you sent, I can see the error you are getting with Bankfirst Financial is CC-800. To start troubleshooting this issue, I recommend you follow these steps from this article on CC-800 errors:

First, please backup your Quicken file.

You'll need to deactivate the affected accounts:

1. Select Tools Account List 
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    4. When finished, close the Account List.

Then, reactivate the accounts:

1. Select Tools Add Account 
    2. Go through the flow of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, use your login credentials and answer any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    3. Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.