Sync with BMO not grabbing transactions for 9 days

Options
TekNullOG
TekNullOG Member ✭✭

The Sync with BMO is grabbing the latest online balance but it's not grabbing the transactions. As a result, it's returning errors that it can't reconcile.

There must be some changes that have recently happened because I've also observed that BMO sync started to ask for 2FA via SMS. Quicken seems to handle it well though and even auto-fills the code I got via SMS. (well-played)

This seems to be the case across all 10 of my BMO accounts. It accurately sees the online balances but it's no longer grabbing transactions. I've reauthenticated to BMO but it didn't help. I've restarted Quicken. I'm also running the latest: Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)

What can I do to grab that last week or so of transactions? Is this a bug with the sync mechanism?

Answers

• TekNullOG
    TekNullOG Member ✭✭
    Options

I wonder if this thread is related. There seems to be a known issue with BMO right now.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited January 27
    Options

Hello @TekNullOG,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10770424)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Habsrgr8
    Habsrgr8 Member
    Options

When is this going to be resolved? I have not been able to download transactions since January 19th, close to a month.

This is getting FRUSTRATING.

This discussion has been closed.