Scheduled Transaction Group Not Saving

Options

I've successfully used Scheduled Transaction Groups to tfr funds to Savings Goal Accounts for years, but in R54.9 and several previous releases the Scheduled Transaction Groups are no longer saving. When the transactions are added to the Transaction Group, the total of the transactions is positive, however within days the balance is 0.00, and I have to reselect the transactions for the next transfer. When I edit to readd the transactions I select Edit this and all Future Transactions, but future transactions are not saved. I have completely reentered the transactions I want to be included in the Scheduled Group transactions, and recreated the Scheduled Group Transaction, but this hasn't helped. So, I'm now convinced that at sometime a bug was introduced. I appreciate any help.

Comments

• Nelson Spitnale
    Nelson Spitnale Member ✭✭
    edited January 29
    Options

Additional Information: In the Memorized Payee List, transactions that are included in a Scheduled Group Transaction are Locked. I've noticed that when a Scheduled Group Transaction loses the selected transactions and the amount goes to zero, the transactions in the Memorized Payee List are no longer Locked. So I'm wondering if this issue is with the "lock" being removed and then the associations to the Scheduled Group Transactions are lost.

• Nelson Spitnale
    Options

How do I get this issue reported to Quicken's Product Team?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Nelson Spitnale,

Due to the nature of this issue, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Nelson Spitnale
    Options

Thank\ You Jasmine.

This discussion has been closed.