separate selection of closed, exclude in reports, exclude in search

Options
doug kittredge
doug kittredge Member ✭✭
edited January 29 in Reports

I have had quicken for a long time. Over time, bank accounts change, credit card numbers change and, in my case, financial institutions change. As I close the old accounts, the amounts are excluded on the main screen, seem to be excluded from searches. Interestingly, the net worth report seems to include closed accounts.

the form required a category and, interestingly, Classic for Mac wasn't choosable - is it being sunset?

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @doug kittredge,

To answer your question, no, Classic for Mac is not being sunset. I moved your Idea post to the Ideas for Mac Classic section.

To clarify your idea, Separate accounts are generally not included in reports unless specifically selected when you customize the report. Are you seeing Separate accounts showing up in all the Net Worth reports? If not, then which one are you seeing it happen in? Is this happening in saved reports, newly made reports, or both? Are you seeing this happen in any other reports?

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.